Wednesday 11 November 2015

Ramblings of a Young Adult, Part III

   Another potential concern for me (millennials) would be dwindling of conventional jobs due to the integration of computers and artificial intelligence. No, jobs will still be present; the matter lies in how the jobs are conducted.  A realistic comprehension of this would be a workforce tailored around computer skills; where computers eliminate certain tasks, which leaves us with computer management. 

Photo 3.1

   Here’s an anecdote: I remember when I was a child, my sister and I fought a lot. ‘Give me the candy!’ I shrieked. ‘No! It’s mine!’ She replied. We would go on forever, along with passive aggressive expressions. Truthfully, nothing was accomplished. Whatever problems persists; after an exchange of fancy words, both of us lost sight of the issue, attacks become personal and situation escalates. I personally think this applies to political parties today. We are dealing with issues against each other, rather than with each other. I fear for the worse, that is issues forgotten, innocent lives compromised. Lastly, there’s also the hygiene hypothesis. The human race has advanced, we might have cultured ourselves to impossible hygienic standards, hence undermined our immune systems. ‘We become ill if we are dirty.’ But, that’s just what I think. I am after all, rambling as a confused young adult.


Photo 3.1 Source: https://pixabay.com/static/uploads/photo/2015/03/27/19/23/calculator-695084_640.png


Written, Randall

No comments:

Post a Comment