Monday 16 November 2015

Descent Intro


Daniel Marchetti

So, some of you who have explored the internet may be familiar with the term ‘Pessimist’.
This is what I am.
Some of you who have, in your infinite foolishness, where not horrified by your first expedition into this horrific place and journeyed further may have come across the term ‘Anime’.
This is what I pursue.
Finally, the small few of you who have forsaken themselves, and decided to continue your journey into the dark, dark abyss that is the internet may have learnt of the term ‘Weeb’, or ‘Weaboo’.
This is what I will undoubtedly become shortly, if I do not choose to abandon this strange, two dimensional medium.
And I will never make that choice.
This is my blog-type-thing.
Watch in horror, as I talk about things that many people believe to be the realm of children, get unnecessarily angry over odd topics, and record my descent into the horrible state of being that is the eternal plight.
The vicious, never ending cycle
The “Weeb Life.”
Thankfully though, it should be noted that, at this point, I have not made the horrible transition to Weaboo, and am still a regular old fan.
Let’s see how long that lasts…

No comments:

Post a Comment