Wednesday 11 November 2015

Ramblings of a Young Adult, Part II

    I must say, I am curious on what would be our generation’s next big predicament. Now, I’m not a sadist by any means, but problems have been plaguing humans since the beginning of time. After all, I was educated to a global citizen. In fact, I sometimes think I care about the world more than myself. Anyways, I think that the inability for baby boomers to retire is going to be an issue. Nowadays, sustaining life is straightforward, saving hard. You have but to work into old age. There’s also the extinction of honey bees which threatens our food security. This article exhibits the importance of thorough management of bee hives; this explains what we can do to help. 

Photo 2.1
Photo 2.2
   There’s also a rising concern for our privacy. It’s ridiculous to envision a world where our parent’s (our) life will be well-documented on social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter. All the mishaps, parties, arguments and pimple-faced pictures; all tracked down, along with its dates, days, hours, locations with a click of the button to year 2011. Of course, there’s also the prevalent issue of global warming. Sometimes, I think it’s too widespread that nobody cares anymore. I mean really, global warming, again? 


Photo 2.1 Source : https://pixabay.com/static/uploads/photo/2015/09/15/20/05/beekeeper-     941688_640.jpg

Photo 2.2 Source: https://pixabay.com/static/uploads/photo/2014/03/22/22/17/twitter-292994_640.jpg


Written, Randall

No comments:

Post a Comment