Monday 16 November 2015

Descent Fallout 4


Daniel Marchetti

So Fallout 4 came out a little while ago. It looks like it would be really good.

I wouldn’t know though, because I can’t download it due to not having internet at home. This doesn’t mean I don’t plan to get it however, it just makes it slightly difficult to do so.

Anyway, here are some observations from someone who has been waiting for a hell of a long time to play the game, but hasn’t yet gotten the opportunity.

Firstly, one of the main things I was excited for in Fallout 4 was the idea of there being sea creatures. This excitement came from that octopus that they had in the concept art. But from what I heard, the only evidence of there actually being mutated sea creatures in the game apart from the ever-present mirelurks are a few mutated dolphin monsters that have gotten washed up on the beach, which sucks.

You can also give your animal companion armour, which is pretty cool. It seems like Bethesda learned that animal companion armour shouldn’t be made a DLC, where the armour is the only addition, and is almost purely a cosmetic thing anyway.

Yes, I’m talking about the oblivion one.

Anyway, I said I’d make a couple of observations, and that’s two right there, so yeah.

It looks like an amazing game though, and I’m totally going to play the shit out of it when I get it.
 

3 comments:

  1. HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM DR PURVA PIUS LOAN FINANCE (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

    Hello Everybody, My name is.Mrs.Juliet Quin. I live in Canada and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $ 54,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $ 54,000.00 Canada Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs.Juliet Quin that refer you to him. Contact Dr Purva Pius via email: reply to email (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAE Pakistan is a passport to creating their dreams come authentic with their applications overseas. With the range of CAE Pakistan take a look at candidates growing every year, how vital is it to have an CAE Pakistan if you want any information please contact on this website CAE Pakistan

    ReplyDelete