Monday 10 November 2014

Writing Prompts With T.C - Getting Organized



Over the course of my Five posts I am going to share with you Five of the best writing resources I have used, as well as a small daily Universal Tarot message, and a series of writing prompts. Use them as you choose. I hope to motivate, and guide you in the right direction.

SCRIVENER

I found Scriviner last year when it came to writing my novel, and I have not looked back. I have always been a paper, and pen girl, despising software when it comes to writing, oh, well except my word processor of course. I was recommended Scriviner by a fellow writer pre-NANOWRIMO [National Novel Writing Month] and spent the remainder of October setting it up. It has fantastic functions, and there are a lot of great ways to use it some of which I have explored in person or by watching Youtube videos; Novel writing, Family History, Screen writing, Non-Fiction, Memoirs, Lyrics  and many more options. 



DAILY TAROT READING 

It is time to roll up your sleeves & get to work. Today also shows up a loyal friend who is big hearted, quick witted and who has endless patience. This could be you.


PROMPTS

·         How are you going to get organized today?
·         What job does your character have? [Role in life]
·         Who are the supporting characters of your novel? [Who guides them?]
·         How does your character embody patience, love, and frustration?

No comments:

Post a Comment