Monday 10 November 2014

Adapting to change: hydrating, and apparently low in calories.

By James W.

My routines are hard to break out of. I guess that's the same for everyone, although I admittedly don't adjust to change the best of ways. For about two years now, my usual lunch when I'm near my work's shopping centre consists of an assortment of california hand rolls and iced tea. I'm very particular, often ordering the same hand rolls (raw salmon, cooked tuna, california, and teriyaki chicken) and always the same flavour of iced tea (peach mango). Since I'm usually passing by work more often than not, these hand rolls and iced teas have pretty much become my core diet. I don't think that's necessarily bad, everything on the menu is healthy. I think it's healthy, anyway.

With that being said, my beloved brand of Nestea peach mango iced tea hasn't been on shelves for a while, and I think they're going to stop being sold altogether pretty soon. As heartbreaking as that is, I've been lucky enough to discover that a brand new flavoured water/iced tea has arrived.





It's currently being advertised on TV with average people singing poorly as they get through their day with this Ovi Hydration water, and while the ad isn't very engaging, I decided to try it out anyway. I've only had the peach flavour (I am only just now realising how much I must love peach), but I have to say it's pretty good stuff. To my knowledge it's only been out for a couple of weeks, and I think I've already bought five bottles or so during that time. Definitely worthy for replacing my Nestea peach mango iced tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment